Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Thanks everybody!!

A warm welcome to all my new readers. Thank you for stopping by, it's totally appreciated. I got to especially thank Kevin Sites for giving me this opportunity to share with the world, how a religious, open minded Muslim woman thinks and lives. We Muslims aren't suppose to be terrorists. Unfortunately, some group of extremists have some lose screws in their heads and ruin the image of true Islam. A religion of peace. The world "Islam" comes originally from the word Salam which means peace. The meaning of the word Islam is surrendering to peace for God, is peace. Another words surrendering to God.

I just want to make something clear to my readers... I removed some comments from my blog because this blog isn't political and I stay away from publishing my point of views of politics. I seriously feel it's pointless because it doesn't make a difference. I'd rather work on matters that will help us as humans and society. That is what I'm obligated to do for Islam is all about being proactive, unlike what most westerners have seen and I seriously blame us Muslims for that. We strayed from the Prophet Mohammad's (Peace Be Upon Him)way. It saddens me and bring tears to my eyes. May we all be enlightens...

I thank all of you for dropping by or emailing me...

Peace and Love to all....

No comments: