Thursday, February 16, 2006

What do you guys think?

After emailing people of the another Denmark website... I got this reply that I thought I'd share with you...

Maybe we all can come up with something that'll help restore order. What do you say?

Dear Sara

Thank you so much for your feedback and thoughts about our project

It is really important for us to spread our message and get in contact
with sensible people like you.


if you have som projects i have to hear about in the future my mail is
nikolai_langjensen@yahoo.com

---
All the best
Nikolai



Another thing I was thinking about is this site that a friend mentioned to me on here not too long ago...

http://www.volkskrantblog.nl/pub/blogs/blog.php?uid=3497

it's a great site where people get to know people to bridge the gap as they say... I think it'll help all of to realize that this world is a colorful place with different people.

Thanks for the support...

Peace to all...

No comments: