Wednesday, February 09, 2005

The Mind

From what I know. The mind is the most powerful tool on earth. The thing is that you'd need to know how to use it and do what it is you need to control. It's a very hard thing to do but with extreme will power, patience and practice, everything is possible. Meaning, I could be capable on doing anything I please with these 3 aspects. Of course I'd also need to have faith in myself. I need to believe. My problem is that I know what I need to do and I'm very convinced but the problem is that I don't execute. I have no idea why? I think I might have a missing ingredient which would be will power. As they say, "If there's a will, there's a way" I guess that comes with practice and just ignoring all the negative feelings I have inside of me. Just fight them all and not let any of them get in the way of my happiness. These negative aspects can be either internal or external. I guess, I'm just going to have to figure out a way to be able to control how I react to all things. Reprogram myself, I need to do this because my situation right now is getting more and more unbearable. I guess another aspect of this whole situation is I need to be surrounded by more positive people. I need to be among go getter and become just like them. I'll just have the world in my hands then.

No comments: