Monday, February 28, 2005

Spirituality and Music

Not too long ago I came across the most amazing video game called, "The Journey to Wild Divine". It's a game that'll help you learn different techniques of meditation and breathing. Playing the game was an outstanding experience. I'm excited because they're doing a sequel to the game. Woohoo!!

The soundtrack of the game is a different story. It's a collection of the beautiful music I've ever heard. From that I was introduced to Snatam Kaur. Her music is a fusion of Traditional Indian music and Western music. It's all so peaceful and it sure does help bring me to a state of love and peace with her love filled chants. I can't decide which of her albums I like best. They all touch me in one way or the other. I love the fact that she promotes peace among different faiths like Sikhism, Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, and Navaho.

Her music is surely the best thing you can listen when you want to relax with an angelic voice like hers.

No comments: