Sunday, January 30, 2005

Where I've been.

Posted by Hello



Syria: Is my homeland. Love it with my heart and soul even though I never stayed there for over than 3 months.

Lebanon: Was there doing some volunteer work at a Palestinian refugee camp in Tripoli around 2 1/2 years ago. I had a cousin living Beirut. I fell in love with Tripoli because it reminds me a lot of Syria. Beirut, not too much really.

Egypt: I've visited the place with my mom and some relatives from my mom's side. I had family living there for a while so we decided to take advantage of the situation and go there twice. I'm in love with the place, it's filled with history and culture.

United Arab Emirates :It's where I grew up. It's a really weird place because it's filled with contradictions. Since I grew up there I have no choice but feel attached to the place.

United States: I lived there for 5 years when I went to college. The first 4 years of my life there was pretty hard but then my final year when I spiritually grew up, I knew what true happiness was. What I loved about this place that it's filled with a whole bunch of variety for anything you can think of.

Canada:Was there back in 1988... My family was there for immigration reasons. Didn't really work out though. I loved the place... Montreal has this European feel to it which I totally love.

England: I don't remember much of it because I used to go there with family as a child but I remember liking the place. It's cool it has it own character.

Switzerland: Again this place is where my family and I used to go to as a child but more than England. We even have an apartment in the mountains, in a town called Torgon. I remember that place clearly. I love it, it's like paradise. Wish to go back there again VERY soon. Last time I've been there was 1988.

Malaysia: My final 2 years of college has been in Malaysia.. I have to admit the place is absolutely gorgeous with it's exotic nature. Unfortunately I lived 10 hours from all of that, so I didn't have as much fun as I would've hoped for. Had too much studying to do.

No comments: