Sunday, January 16, 2005

Healing

About 3 years ago, one of the sweetest ladies on earth named Marsheen help me, Rachel, my aunt and my cousins with many MANY things, mentally, physically and ever Spiritually. One of things she told me in my journey that I'll be getting into healing. I totally couldn't imagine myself getting into that at all.

At that time I used to study Media Technology and I graduated now majoring in Audio Engineering. I had a great time studying that. Back in grammar school I used to run around college with a tape recorder that I used to borrow from my dad without me letting him know, otherwise I wouldn't be able to use it. I used to a lot radio sketches and stuff of that nature. I had it in me as a child but I never really realized I had that option before.

The strange thing is that every once in while I get into healing and consider studying it and use it professionally. These thoughts has nothing to do with what Marsheen has told me. I guess it's just that she's right and I do have this healing energy in me. I guess eventually I will get into that.

I don't know what kind of healing I'll actually get into. I've considered Polarity Therapy, since I tried it and my aunt is a practitioner as well. Then I considered regular massage, now I'm thinking of Reflexology. I believe that Refeloxology is totally misused since it's very easy to learn. There are so many books on it but they don't get into details of the therapy. So people read these books then believe that they can be practitioners. It can get dangerous if you don't know what you're doing. I really want to give it a shot. It's a 2 years course and I'll be a certified practitioner once I graduate. It's something I'm seriously considering.

No comments: