Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Smile Power

OK, I feel I should be more consistent on here. I've been away for a while now but I'm back. I hope this time I'd stay for good because this might be therapeutic for me. Anyways, my latest achievements is that I finally graduated. YAY!! I'm a qualified Audio Engineer. WOOHOO!!!

Anyways, I've been going through a lot ever since my graduation in Oct. Mind you that there wasn't any sort of ceremony. :( Oh well, at least I'm out of that hell called Malaysia. So I've been going to NLP sessions and I've been really enjoying them. Today was my last day of my sessions in my stay in Syria. I've learned a lot and I'm totally grateful about that. As I was leaving the NLP center I saw this young lady and what seems to be her brother. For some reason I stared at her with a huge smile on my face. She seemed friendly enough. She looked back at me and smile back. That's not it though she even said a tiny prayer for me that just made me feel so warm. I love it when a complete stranger says a little prayer for me with a huge smile. There's love that fills the air.

With all that said I believe people should always smile no matter what. It can give hope to people, it can make somebody feel better, it can help you get around easier, it'll help spread love around. Do yourself and the world a favor and just SMILE....




"Smile though your heart is aching
Smile even though it's breaking.
When there are clouds in the sky, you'll get by.
If you smile through your fear and sorrow
Smile and maybe tomorrow
You'll see the sun come shining through for you.
Light up your face with gladness
Hide every trace of sadness,
Although a tear may be ever so near
That's the time, you must keep on trying.
Smile, what's the use of crying?
You'll find that life is still worth-while,
If you just smile"

- John Turner and Geoffrey Parsons


No comments: