Monday, January 09, 2006

To Believe Or Not to Believe???

I got this email today and I thought I'd share it... I have no idea who this person is to be honest. Sounts tempting but I mean what the?!?! If you can't trust family, you tend to trust a stranger??? Who knows?

Hello Friend,
My name is Abdulla Hassan, A Bahraini national. I have been diagnosed with
Oesophageal cancer .It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right
now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts. I
have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for
anyone(not even myself)but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never
generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as
that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know
that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money
in the world. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this
world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now
that God has called me, I have willed and given most of my property and
assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few close
friends .I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, I have
decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of
the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have Distributed money to some
charity organizations in the U.A.E, Somalia and Malaysia. Now that my health
has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked
members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money
which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they
refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them
anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have leftfor them. The
last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of Eighteen
Million dollars($18,000,000,00) that I have with a finance House abroad. I
will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatch it to charity
organizations.

N/B:KINDLY NOTE THAT 20% of this funds must go to victims of recent
disasters and another 20% for your effort and time.
Please do reply if you are willing to assist me.

Regards,
Mr.Abdulla Hassan.

No comments: