Thursday, January 05, 2006

I'm getting over it already.

Now that I calmed down and I looked back at my previous post, I feel seriously foolish. I guess the reason why wrote it because I just needed to vent. This is what I have to say now with a smile on my face.

It's funny how things are in life. I know God works in mysterious ways. There is much more to what I'm about to say but I think I'll just leave it to this:

All I'll say is that I had a really idealistic image in my head that I thought might be part of reality that I'm looking for in my life that will benefit my deen(religion). Then reality struck me real hard; it's so not going to happen. I can accept that without a problem because in the end it's not really my choice. I guess the timing isn't right or just there are bigger plans for me... Allah knows best.

Don’t despair of Allah’s Mercy (Az- Zumar: 53)

O Allah, I seek your protection from anxiety and sadness, and I seek your protection from helplessness and laziness, and I seek your protection from stinginess and cowardice, and I seek your protection from heavy debt and the oppression of men. (Bukhari)

Say: ‘Nothing will happen to us except what Allah has decreed For us: He is our Protector’; And on Allah let the Believers Put their trust.

O Allah, I hope for your mercy, so do not entrust me to my soul for the twinkling of an eyelid and rectify my matters totally. There is no God but you. (Bukhari)

There is no God but you, Glory be to you. Indeed I was of the wrongdoers. (Tirmidhi)

There is no God but Allah the exalted the forbearing. There is no God but Allah, Lord of the supreme throne. There is no God but Allah, Lord of the Heavens and Lord of the Earth and Lord of the Honourable throne. (Bukhari)

I only complain of my distraction and anguish To Allah, and I know from Allah That which ye know not…

If Allah do touch thee with hurt, there is none can remove it but He; if He do design some benefit for thee, there is non can keep back His favour: He cause it to reach Whomsoever of His servants He pleases. And He is the Oft-Forgiving. Most Merciful.

I put my trust in Allah, My Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving Creature, but He hath Grasp of its fore-lock, Verily, it is my Lord that is on a straight path.

What Allah Out of His Mercy Doth bestow on mankind None can withhold: What He doth withhold, None can grant, Apart from Him: And He is Exalted in Power, Full Wisdom.

Say: “Sufficient is Allah for me! In Him trust those Who put their trust.”

(They Prayed): “Our Lord! In Thee do we trust, And to Thee do we turn In repentance: to Thee is our final Return. “Our Lord! Make us not a test and trial for the Unbelievers, But Thou art the exalted in Might, the Wise.”

“O Allah! I am Your bond servant, son of Your bondsman, and son of Your bondswoman. My forelock is in Your Hands; Your judgement is continuously being carried out upon me; Your sentence upon me is just. I ask You with every name that is Yours, with which You have named Yourself, brought down in Your book, taught to one of Your creation, or have preferred for Yourself in the hidden knowledge, with You; that You make the Qur’an the delight of my heart, and the light of my chest, and the means of dispelling my grief, my worry and my sorry. (Ahmad)



I give thanks to my dear brother Haroon for the simple yet deep advice he gave me. You rock, bro...

I also give thanks to Asma for being the sweetest sister one can have... I love you.

OK, I now feel this is some sort of award speech. Hahaha... Well, maybe it should be because I've been rewarded with the greatest brothers and sisters in Islam. Alhamdullah. I love you guys. You know who you all are. *wink wink*

Salam to All

No comments: