Tuesday, January 10, 2006

New Music...

I'd like to thank whoever stopped by to read my blog. I hope you enjoy it and would like to see you be active on the blog. Anyways... I'm writing this post so I can spread my music a little bit to get feedback from you guys...

www.mp3.com.au/Sara

There are 2 categories. Just a bunch of bad recordings and an album called Emotions. That isn't the final name of the album but it's there just to separate the categories. Listen to the Instrumental music from Emotions and tell me what you think and feel free to download the songs and share them if you like them enough, as long as I (the composer) am mentioned.

I recently uploaded 2 new songs, Calling Out and Mystical Path. Hopefully, in God's will, I'll have more up there soon. If Calling Out is not up, wait till the next day till I get the approval. Thanks again...

Hope you enjoy the music.

No comments: