Thursday, June 30, 2005

The Meet Up

YAY!!! Finally!! Hehehe.. The meet up was great. I met up with Baher at Hamra St. then we headed to Old Damascus. We got lost because people are hopeless at giving directions. It doesn't help that me and Baher seriously suck at directions anywyas so it took us 45 mins to find the place. Hahaha... Nontheless we found Khawali. It's a great place and the company was even better. I finally met the beloved leader Ayman. Hahahaha. I still can't get over how much he reminds me of my brother. I don't know what is it.

You know what's killing me? Amr still looks sooooooooo familiar to me. I'm trying to figure out who does he look like but it's useless. Everytime, it comes to me, it disappears. Hahaha... Anyways, I have to admit the people I met are seriously pleasant and fun...

The atmosphere was great, I was telling Baher how I'd love to make a weekly meeting instead. Hahahaha... Yallah, I should be around for the next coupld of meetings (July and August) Hmmm.. I wonder how it'll all be once Ayman leaves to the US. It'll be sad. :(

I just want to thank ALL of you guys, (Ayman, Baher, Sinan, Ammar, Amr, Majd, Annie, Yazan and Dina) for a great time. You guys rock...

Hey Yazan and Amr, so, how did you friends take the pic of incubus's guitar pick?? Hehehehe... I should be make them and sell them. Hahahaha...

No comments: