Thursday, July 07, 2005

What is it all about?

One of the most dreadful days to me and million of others is September 11th. My life dramatically changed since then. At first the change was so hard but once I got used to it, I realized who are my true friends and I opened up more to people and it was a lot easier. Then the change became the best thing that ever happened to me. When I grasped the new me and was enjoying it Sept. 11th came again to haunt me and change my life all over again. I was denied to go back to the US back in June of 2002 and my life was wrecked and still am trying to put it back on track.

The other day, I came across this interesting flash. I'm not too sure how to feel about it. It disgusts me because lives were wrecked for something I totally believe is a lie. So these people can gain more power, money and other benefits. Some might think it's a conspiracy theory but honestly, I do believe NOTHING in politics seems the way it is. It's all bullcrap. This world is filled corruption and nothing is simple and pure anymore. Nothing is ideal, all the Arab governments is filled with crap and are just kissing the enemies' asses so the people on top won't lose their power. They abide with corruption and the people end up fleeing to other countries where they either lose themselves or the sense of passion to their own land. Who are the victims? Us, people who are trying to live our lives and survive.

Anyways, here's the flash, hope you enjoy...

http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/pentagon.swf
http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk

No comments: