Thursday, July 28, 2005

My first Tag, (Oh JOY!!)

I got tagged by Omar with this *sigh*. I should've kept my mouth shut. Here goes anyways.

1- What does Love mean to you?
Hmmm, it depends on what kind of love but I'll generalize it and say, that love means a lot to me. It brings peace to my mind and soul.

2- What does Marriage mean to you?
The most sincerest commitment with your soul mate. ( I know. I'm way too romantic as some people say.)

3- Do you believe in love at first sight?
I don't believe in that. I think it's a stupid concept. Attraction at first sight, that's a totally different story.

4- How many children would you like?
I used to want 5 but after staying with my uncle's wife and her 5 kids for a few weeks I seriously changed my mind. I think 3 would be more than enough. With 5 I think I'll go kookoo.

5-If given the opportunity, what song would you sing for me on my wedding day?
By your Side: Sade ( I believe this is one of the most beautiful songs written and perfect for a wedding.

6- What is your favorite holiday destination?
Hmmmm, I'd say either the mountains of Switzerland or the Islands in South East Asia, specifically Langkawi, Malaysia since I know the place pretty well. :D

7-What are three qualities you would look for in a man?
1, Sincerity (how typical)
2, Great self education
3, Passionate ambition

8- What are the three qualities and three bad habits that your think your wife should/shouldn't have?
Uhmmm... I'm not really looking for a wife at the moment. Once I do, I'll let you guys know.

9-Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Probably, in some production company doing some music and audio work unless I become a mommy then I'd be a home maker as I work from home with my music.

I tag Mira.. You're next sweetness. :P

No comments: