Thursday, June 16, 2005

What's up?

Well, it's been a while since I actually posted something original from me. I haven't been doing that good lately... Just have too much on my mind really. Anyways, I think I'll just say that I'd be taking some time off from blogging. I just need some time to sort things out.

For those who don't already know, I'm leaving to Syria this Sunday. YAY!!! I'm going to my beloved homeland. I'll be seeing my aunt and cousins that I haven't seen for about 3 years and my cousin's baby for the first time. I'll be seeing a good friend of mine that I haven't seen for over 7 years. Of course then meet the Syrian bloggers.

With all these excitement, I'm seriously nervous. Things aren't exactly great for my relatives in Syria. Each and everyone has some serious health issue in the family and death might be near. Speaking of which, I'll be staying at my grandfather's place for the first month I'm in Syria. That also makes me nervous because last August my grandfather passed away when I was in Malaysia. I haven't seen him for 2 years before that. When I last saw him, I knew that it'll be the last time I'd see him. I remember our farewell, it was very emotional we both cried as he was holding me tight. Just thinking about it me makes me cry. Anyways, so this is going to be the first time I'll be there since he passed away so I'm seriously nervous about it.

Well, that's it for me... See you guys soon.

No comments: