Sunday, September 03, 2006

Weird Job Situation...

It's been a while since I wrote something on here. It's just been an emotionally draining few months and I just couldn't get myself to post anything but here I am babbling some thoughts... At the moment I'm running only on 2 hours sleep. Well, let's hope that I'll be able to change my bio clock so if I get the new job I'll be awake all day long to actually do the work.

So I'm going back to the UAE on Tuesday. Here's the dilemma though, I don't know if I'm going move there, or just go for a visit... I'm traveling day after tomorrow and Hopefully today I'll get to see who I need to see from human resources at the company I'm applying for... It was all a last minute thing because my former boss told me about it a little too late for some odd reason. It's all good though... I believe everything is going to work out well, whether I get the job or not..

I've already done some work for these guys. I mixed some songs and did a voice over; plus my former boss used to work there and is tight with them so he has good things to say about me. Hehehe... Will find out today, at least I seriously hope...

It's really weird how things are happening at the moment... I'm meeting people that work there left and right... It's quite awesome actually, I just have a good feeling about this. My 2 hours prayer session today gave me some sort of sense of serenity for all this. I just want to get this over with because the one thing that I'm worried about is that I'm traveling day after tomorrow and I don't know if I have loads to pack or just the general traveling stuff. I pray that I'll find out today...

If I actually get this job at Star Animation, I believe it'll be amazing, because not only would I be an audio engineer, I'd be an English script editor, an English voice over talent and maybe even a English voice over director, doing shows that would be aired on Islam Channel in Europe and AlResala TV, an Islamic Satellite Channel in the Arab world. So all this is pretty exciting since it'll get me closer to my goal in life.

If all this doesn't work out, I'll just end up going back to the UAE and go back to get my BA in Recording Arts for a year and then figure out what I want to do afterwards.

Pray for me, as I pray all works out...

PEACE!!!

No comments: