Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Together in Harmony.

When my site was first featured in Kevin Site's Hotzone over a thousand people stopped by my blog to check it out. One of these people was a church musician, Mark Frazier who was fascinated by one of my music pieces. After contacting me and taking my permission, he used my piece "Hope" in a service at South Congregational Church in Concord, NH...

The reason I accepted is because I figured that this move will help people who will get to know about this that Islam is about tolerence and can work together with other faiths. In the end we all pray to the same Creator.

This is what he had to say in the Church's bulletin... Please click here to read it.

With all that said, I hope that I can carry out the peace process with all faiths.

Peace!!!

No comments: