Thursday, November 03, 2005

My Third Tag...

Thanks Sharks for tagging me to do this twice... I don't know why... :P

Se7en things I want/like to do:

1. Create Music
2. Sing
3. Hang out with friends
4. Make a difference
5. Make myself useful
6. Learn something new
7. Laugh till my stomach seriously hurts.

Se7en things I don't want/like to do:

1. Wake up early
2. Eat my veggies
3. Lose a friend
4. To be backstabbed
5. Be all girlie
6. Be what people expect me to be other than what I really am.
7. Be the one to bear bad news.

Se7en things I say most often (With Explanations):

1. Nice : I say this when I like what I'm hearing but just have no comment.
2. Shut up : People give me a hard time all the time and this is my reply. hehe...
3. Ya 7araaam! (You forbidden) : I say this when I don't know what to say.
4. Wleeeeee : I say this when I sence trouble lurking by.
5. Wain ya? (where you?) :I say this when I see a person leaving without saying bye.
6. Shoo ya?! (what you?) : I say this when somebody does or says something I don't like at all.
7. L3ama (get blinded) : I say this when I'm just surprised, usually in a bad way.

Hahahahaha... I couldn't think of proper translation, so I just put the direct translation. :P

Se7en people I want to pass this tag to (Ladies First):

1. Ghalia
2. Dina
3. Zena
4. Ihsan
5. Yazan
6. Hasan
7. Zaid

No comments: