Monday, August 15, 2005

Life goes on...

With my ups and downs lately, yesterday has been pretty much a good day. I talked to a really good friend of mine and as usual I benefited from his words of wisdom. He's is a true gem in my humble opinion. Other than that, I met up with other friends later that night and discussed a few things about this trip we're going on this Friday. I'm totally looking forward to this trip

I got home about 11:00 last night and nobody was home. I called my best friend in this world back in the UAE. As I was talking to her my mom arrived home telling me to get off the phone quick because she wanted to call my brother in the US. That wasn't the usual thing for to do from Syria. Then she told me that my sister in law is pregnant. I was like OH MY GOD!!!! I'm going to be an aunt in March next year, inshallah. I can't believe that my parents are finally going to be come grandparents. WOOHOO!! We're getting older, man. Hmmm, I don't like that part. Hehehehe... So I'm happy and I thank God that I am... Inshallah, I'll be able to spread this happiness to everybody around me. :D

May All you of you be happy. :P Congratulate me now. yallah. Hehehehe... I'm soooooo happy!!! My brother is going to be a father. YAY!!!

No comments: