Tuesday, May 17, 2005

My Family of Cats...


The family started with with Shanti (Cream) and Strom (Calico) in November of 2002 in Malaysia.


Then in March, I saved 3 kittens from being thrown to the streets. (from left to right) Zora, Chimp and Hook


So now they've grown to be the happy 5 kitties under my care in Malaysia. I can't believe that all 5 cuddled that day. Hehehe...


All grown up now. 2 of the younger cats decided to extend the family. So I got 3 more kittens.


(from top to bottem) Cali, Zoro, Beauty


From the whole family Shanti is the only one left with me. Here she is on my desk in the UAE. Yup, I got her all the way from Malaysia.

10 comments:

Baher said...

Very cute cats indeed, the cuddling pic is priceless.

Sara said...

Aren't they??? Too bad I don't have them... 4 I gave away, one died because she fell out of the window, and just disappeared one day. I have no idea where to. He was my favorite.. I used to play Cops and robbers with him. Oh well.. :(

Sara said...

I guess it's cool. :)Thanks for dropping by.

Dina said...

Sara they are so cute and adorable! I love cats. And too bad you don't have them anymore.

Dina said...

Sara those pics are adorable! I love cats :) Oh but too bad you don't have them anymore...I had to give up several cats cause my mom doesn't like them ;(

Sara said...

well, I didn't get rid of all of them. 1 I had to put to sleep because she fell out the window from the 3rd floor and one ran away... :( One of them is still with me, the cream persion one) I love her sooo much...

Hasan Bazerbashi said...

Wow 5 cats! :D

They so cute ... but how you can take care of 5 !!? :D cleaning behind them and stuff.

I'm getting three new ones :D heh .... since a stranger cat gave a birth of three cute cats in our garden :P

Cya ;)

Sara said...

I had 8 at the same time :D Cleaning after them wasn't any fun..I had a litter box for them and if I don't for 1 day bishtoof because of them. It was a pain but I did it. :)

Aww 3 new kittens. They are sooo cute.. I'm trying to get my cat pregnant now. I'm just waiting for the right time. :) I'll have baby kittens 2 months later. :D

# Juwaireyah # said...

Great pics...
But you know I'm allergic to them:(

Sara said...

It's a shame you're alergic to cats. I honestly think that they are God's gift to man kind. At least mine are. I knew some cats that are as horrifying as possible. Hehehe... Mine are loving, they are just like the one who raised them.. A7em a7em. :P